SquirrelMail is a full-featured e-mail application.
The text below describes the main buttons in Horde and
what they do. This is provided as a summary reference,
and not a detailed description of how to use Horde.
If you do not know how to use some of the features,
have a look at the Horde
Horde functions (available from the top menu
- Displays your inbox with all your current mail
that has not been viewed, moved, or deleted.
- Write a new e-mail message. There are several
options available, such as using an address book
to choose the recipient(s) of your e-mail, adding
attachments, and using special characters in the
- Organize your mail messages into different folders.
You can have as many different folder as you want.
- Set a large number of options on how you use Horde.
Please read the description of a setting carefully
before applying it.
- Search for a particular e-mail message. You can
search by any field in the e-mail and search through
- Displays the Horde online help. Please read this
help when you have any questions or problems.
- Stores e-mail addresses of contacts. Click on
any e-mail address to create a new e-mail message
to that person.
- Logs you out of the Horde application. You should
always do this when you have finished using Horde.
Additional Horde functions (available from
the bottom menu bar):
- Displays a calendar on which you can enter events.
- Create notes for your future reference.
- Create a list of tasks that you need to perform.
Hosting Reseller web hosting is great for your business.
Try our web hosting reseller plans Today .